Veeqo are a fast growing startup that is looking for passionate, hardworking individuals to work as part of a team to help build one of the largest UK software businesses of the decade! Veeqo is on a mission to help online retailers provide a better experience to their customers by automating their inventory and shipping. Joining Veeqo is a unique opportunity for someone to be apart of a company growing into one of the UK's great success stories. The company HQ is based Swansea with offices in London, Austin and more internationally.
We’re looking for someone who loves sales, and someone who can help manage and nurture a talented team of sales development reps and Account Executives to achieve ambitious growth targets in 2020 and beyond.
- Help Veeqo deliver on its ambitious 2020 growth plans.
- Overall responsibility for the sales team; across both inbound and outbound, UK.
- Act as player coach; support and coach, and own deals where needed.
- Lead by example, show outstanding;
- Work ethic
- Intelligence; IQ and EQ
- You’ll need to think like an architect; evolving and implementing processes to help the sales team focus on what matters most.
- You’ll know the feeling of month end energy, doing whatever it takes to meet the month’s target.
- The buck stops with you; it’s a high pressure and exposed job - but the rewards are immense.
- Data is a simple formality for you; you’re comfortable reporting upwards all the key SaaS metrics and able to drive decisions and changes in response.
- “Fail fast”; we’re a maturing startup, but month by month things change. We don’t mind failure and mistakes, but we expect exceptional people to fail - and learn fast.
- We’re looking for someone who is comfortable forecasting as who is realistic with forecasting. Someone who is clearly able to see the wood from the trees, and able to stand up on their own two feet when grilled on the details on their submissions.
- You’ll put the team first, and enjoy nothing more than others people's success.
- Understanding the mechanics of compensation plans will be important.
- Recruitment will be a side passion! Always keeping an eye on future candidates who may be a good fit for Veeqo in the future.
- If you’re looking for a 9 - 5 job - this probably isn’t the role for you.
- Swansea is an important home for us, so the expectation will be that this is a Swansea posting.
- 2 - 5 years experience in managing sales people
- Experience with CRM systems; ideally Salesforce
- Impeccable housekeeping and ability to stick to, and drive, process.
- Comfortable under pressure
- Ideally from a high growth background, whether be a TechTrack100 company, or similar.
- Bonus: Background in ecommerce
- Bonus: SaaS experience
- Be part of a fast growth start-up and make a difference
- Competitive salary and company wide shares incentive
- Manage a top notch team with truly great people
- Join a terrific work environment, with free hot and cold drinks, Spotify Premium and gym membership