Veeqo are a fast growing startup that are looking for passionate, hardworking individuals to work as part of a team to help build one of the largest UK software businesses of the decade! Veeqo increases the sales of multichannel retailers selling on Amazon, eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce and Magento. Integrating with the world’s leading shipping couriers and accounting software, Veeqo streamlines the way retailers run their ecommerce business. Joining Veeqo is a unique opportunity for someone to be apart of a company growing into one of the UKs great success stories. The company HQ is based Swansea with offices in London and internationally.
We’re looking for someone who loves sales, and someone who can help manage and nurture a talented team of sales development reps and Account Executives to achieve ambitious growth targets in 2019 and beyond.
- Help Veeqo deliver on its ambitious but realistic 2019 growth plans.
- Overall responsibility for the sales team; across both inbound and outbound, UK.
- Act as player coach; support and coach, and own deals where needed.
- Lead by example, show outstanding;
- Work ethic
- Intelligence; IQ and EQ
- You’ll need to think like an architect; evolving and implementing processes to help the sales team focus on what matters most.
- You’ll know the feeling of month end energy, doing whatever it takes to meet the month’s target.
- The buck stops with you; it’s a high pressure and exposed job - but the rewards are immense.
- Data is a simple formality for you; you’re comfortable reporting upwards all the key SaaS metrics and able to drive decisions and changes in response.
- 2019 moves Veeqo away from ‘learning’ to ‘executing’ - being firm but fair will be crucial.
- “Fail fast”; we’re a maturing startup, but month by month things change. We don’t mind failure and mistakes, but we expect exceptional people to fail - and learn - very very fast.
- Did we already mention housekeeping? Yes we did! Mainly because housekeeping is what gives us the reliable data to drive business decisions and forecasts. Data is what has allowed us to raise investment, and data will continue to help us make smart decisions. This is only possible with impeccable housekeeping.
- We’re looking for someone who is comfortable forecasting as who is realistic with forecasting. Someone who is clearly able to see the wood from the trees, and able to stand up on their own two feet when grilled on the details on their submissions.
- You’ll put the team first, and enjoy nothing more than others people's success.
- Understanding the mechanics of compensation plans will be important.
- You’ll have a circle of people in SaaS you can turn to for advice, potential recruits, opportunities, or any number of other reasons that might be of benefit to Veeqo.
- Setting targets will be a monthly requirement, as will the requirement to adjust targets according to a number of factors; annual leave, ramped reps, MQL performance, etc.
- Recruitment will be a side passion! Always keeping an eye on future candidates who may be a good fit for Veeqo in the future.
- If you’re looking for a 9 - 5 job - this probably isn’t the role for you.
- Swansea is an important home for us, so the expectation will be that this is a Swansea posting.
- 5 - 10 years SaaS experience
- Ideally, with a background in inventory management software/ERP
- 2 - 5 years experience in managing sales people
- Experience with CRM systems; ideally Salesforce, or other complex systems
- Impeccable housekeeping and ability to stick to, and drive, process.
- Comfortable under pressure
- Ideally educated to Masters level in a business discipline.
- Ideally from a high growth background, whether be a TechTrack100 company, or similar.
- Be part of a fast growth start-up and make a difference
- Competitive salary and company wide shares incentive
- Manage a top notch team with truly great people
- Join a terrific work environment, with free hot and cold drinks, Spotify Premium and gym membership