About the role
Customer Success plays a huge part in Veeqo’s growth journey. The key role of the Customer Success Manager is to drive proactive customer interactions resulting in a higher rate of feature utilisation and product satisfaction, increasing the value Veeqo gives its customers and reducing customer churn.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
Value, Adoption and Customer Retention
• Primary responsibility for understanding customers business goals and setup, becoming a trusted advisor to assist them realizing their strategy with Veeqo
• Manage assigned customers and serve as the first line of contact, post-sales and prior to production.
• Proactively Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the customer to put workarounds in place whilst product work is undertaken
• Drive organic growth and expansion within assigned accounts
• Lead upsell efforts by identifying additional use cases and positioning new solution offerings to clients
• Leverage CS analytics for identifying predictive indicators of churn and take mitigating actions
• Conduct periodic touchpoints to measure customer satisfaction and feature adoption levels
• Monitor Customer Health Score in CS platform
Customer Champion and Advocate
• Act as the voice of customer needs and challenges to ensure that these are understood by other departments across the organisation
• Drive resolution of problems or critical issues for assigned customers
• Anticipate future customer needs and proactively reach out to address them
• Demonstrated track record of successfully managing complex customer relationships in a technology service industry
• Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders and all levels of management.
• Proven record of driving issues to resolution with great customer satisfaction
• Ability to manage multiple customer accounts, projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
• Willing to be a hands-on contributor and a proactive team player
• Ambitious and driven, thriving in a demanding and fast-paced environment
• 2+ years of customer success experience preferably in SaaS organization.
• Experience in change management, decision making, planning, and process improvement/business transformation.
• Previous customer success experience in a SaaS organization
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Ability to manage multiple complex deliverables concurrently
Our ways of working
As a transparent, high trust business we value low ego, get it done type humans, who enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive environment. From grand ideas to hands on implementation, you will be exposed to a huge variety of projects and will bring passion to the task however big or small. We are a friendly, helpful bunch who work very hard but value healthy balance, family, friends and all the good stuff that makes us smile!
33 days annual leave (including national holidays)
Monthly health and wellbeing contribution
Apple Macbook Pro laptop
The salary banding for this role is 45-60k CAD depending on experience.