Veeqo is a software company that helps retailers selling online, in physical stores and across marketplaces provide the best possible experience for their customers.
We are entering a period of rapid expansion and looking for passionate, hardworking individuals to join our team. Our company is based in London and Swansea and expanding internationally in 2019 (including US and Europe…)
Joining Veeqo is a unique opportunity for someone to be a part of a company growing into one of the UK’s great success stories.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help us communicate the capabilities and benefits of the Veeqo platform.
The successful candidate will thrive right in the middle of all the action. Reporting to Head of Marketing (but working extremely closely with the Product and Engineering teams), you’ll love translating what’s going on with one group to another.
Our company HQ is based Swansea with offices in London and internationally. This role is also open to a remote based employees with the right skills.
- Product marketing - planning, implementing and executing new feature launches - to existing Veeqo customers, to potential new clients, and internally to Veeqo employees.
- Optimising existing information about the Veeqo product across all marketing channels
- Introducing better ways to structure our website hierarchy and content
- Community Management - engaging with the ecommerce community across social media, forums and Q&A sites to raise awareness of our software’s features and benefits
- Demonstrating the Veeqo product at events, meet-ups and other conferences
- An understanding of SEO, and appreciation for how the changes you make on the Veeqo website will impact our rankings in search engines.
- “Fail fast”; we’re a maturing startup, but month by month things change. We don’t mind failure and mistakes, but we expect exceptional people to fail - and learn - very, very fast.
- If you’re looking for a 9 - 5 job - this probably isn’t the role for you.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing and at least 2 years at a large ($10m+ ARR) SaaS company
- An obsession with CRO. You are always looking for new ways to improve how we communicate our software’s capabilities
- Experience with CRM systems; ideally ActiveCampaign or Hubspot
- Experience working within an ecommerce environment, and a solid understanding of the challenges faced by online retailers in 2019
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and work with a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Experience working with inbound sales teams and channel partners.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including viral on-message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks.
- Strong skills in communication, presenting, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally
- You’ll have a circle of people in SaaS/ecommerce who you can turn to for advice, opportunities, or any number of other reasons that might be of benefit to Veeqo.
- Be part of a fast growth start-up and make a difference
- Competitive salary and company wide shares incentive
- Join a top notch team with truly great people
- Join a terrific work environment, with free hot and cold drinks, Spotify Premium and gym membership