Veeqo are a fast growing startup that are looking for passionate, hardworking individuals to work as part of a team to help build one of the largest UK software businesses of the decade! Veeqo increases the sales of multichannel retailers selling on Amazon, eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce and Magento. Integrating with the world’s leading shipping couriers and accounting software, Veeqo streamlines the way retailers run their ecommerce business.
Joining Veeqo is a unique opportunity for someone to be a part of a company growing into one of the UK’s great success stories. The company HQ is based Swansea with offices in London and internationally. This role is also open to a remote based employees with the right skills.
We’re looking for someone who loves partnerships, and someone who can think strategically about potential partners to engage with Veeqo.
Veeqo, at its very core, integrates multiple channels into one system. This creates some very logical (organic) partnerships but there is a whole world of other opportunities to engage partners who may also benefit from putting Veeqo in front of their customers.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Partnerships, this is an ‘execution’ job - delivering against the strategic roadmap developed by the senior team and approved by the board. That being said, we expect the right candidate to be our eyes and ears, allowing us to constantly monitor the sea changes allowing us alter course where needed.
This is a relatively new, and untapped, area at Veeqo so although there’s all the right support to make this a successful opportunity for the right candidate, an air of entrepreneurialism is expected and will be needed.
Duties include but not restricted to:
- Develop existing key strategic relationships (Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, Magento, eBay, Amazon, etc)
- Develop peripheral, but nonetheless - important - partnerships with our technology ecosystem of applications.
- Attend events, to get in front of the right partners and keep Veeqo front of mind.
- Be responsibility for partner generated leads.
- Develop an education programme for Veeqo’s partner ecosystem, lunch and learns, prizes, gifts - as needed and appropriate.
- A strong reporting ability, so that senior management have all the right information about progress made, and performance against forecast.
- Work closely with the sales teams; both at Veeqo and in partner organisations. Understand the importance that sales people play in supporting the partnership programme.
- Demo the Veeqo platform to partners.
- Crucially, you’ll need to work closely with our marketing team to make sure we have the right resource in place to support our partners in co-marketing initiatives and events.
- Lead by example internally and for future recruits, show outstanding;
- Work ethic
- Intelligence; IQ and EQ
- You’ll need to think like an architect; evolving and implementing processes to help the partnership programme scale.
- “Fail fast”; we’re a maturing startup, but month by month things change. We don’t mind failure and mistakes, but we expect exceptional people to fail - and learn - very very fast.
- Did we already mention housekeeping? Yes we did! Mainly because housekeeping is what gives us the reliable data to drive business decisions and forecasts. Data is what has allowed us to raise investment, and data will continue to help us make smart decisions. This is only possible with impeccable housekeeping.
- We’re looking for someone who is comfortable forecasting as who is realistic with forecasting. Someone who is clearly able to see the wood from the trees, and able to stand up on their own two feet when grilled on the details on their submissions.
- You’ll have a circle of people in SaaS/ecommerce/agency you can turn to for advice, opportunities, or any number of other reasons that might be of benefit to Veeqo.
- If you’re looking for a 9 - 5 job - this probably isn’t the role for you.
- Swansea is an important home for us, so the expectation will be that this is a Swansea posting.
- 3 - 6 years strategic partnerships experience
- Ideally, with a background in inventory management software/ERP/ecommerce/agency/SaaS
- Experience with CRM systems; ideally Salesforce
- Track record and demonstrable experience of delivering against a business plan
- Impeccable housekeeping and ability to stick to, and drive, process.
- Ideally educated to Masters level in a business discipline.
- Ideally from a high growth background, whether be a TechTrack100 company, or similar.
- Be part of a fast growth start-up and make a difference
- Competitive salary and company wide shares incentive
- Join a top notch team with truly great people
- Join a terrific work environment, with free hot and cold drinks, Spotify Premium and gym membership