We’re looking for a talented freelance visual designer to work with Veeqo’s design and marketing team. You’ll be responsible for creating impactful and innovative visual assets and web pages for our marketing site.
You’ll be communicating our brand and products, breaking down complicated feature sets with engaging visuals and driving conversion.
You must be available and have the flexibility to work up to 21 hours per week. Please include a link to your Dribbble or portfolio site.
- Designing web pages - Confident when defining layouts and maintaining a style guide. Creating pages, sub-pages, adding new modules and revising old ones. Working from a mobile-friendly mindset is also important
- Create original design assets - e.g. branded imagery, product diagrams, visualizations, animations - for website and marketing materials.
- Design templates email communications in CRM platforms
- Optimize work based on success metrics
We're looking for someone who has:
- Experience in creating digital assets across marketing mediums: email, landing pages, collateral
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
- Craft: excellent executional design skills, typography and illustration
- Scrappiness: a willingness to experiment, hack, and learn new tricks and tools to create
- Knowledge of marketing concepts and metrics
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques and limitations. Working knowledge of CSS and HTML ideal, but not essential