Veeqo is a high growth tech startup company which has customers around the world...we are on a mission to make life easier for online retailers. Veeqo helps online brands by making their life easier when handling their stock and orders, becoming a crucial part of their fulfillment solution. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and play an important role in our growth in the North American markets.
We've just raised $5 million by leading VC Octopus Ventures, so now is the perfect time to join Veeqo on it's exciting global expansion.
You are a candidate with up to one year selling experience as a Junior Account Executive. You will learn from the best by working alongside the top performers on the sales team along with sales leadership. Self- motivated individuals looking to build a solid foundation in software sales are an ideal fit for this position.
Junior Account Executives are the forefront of the organization; they speak with leads brought in through Marketing activities - build relationships and qualify potential clients, perform live demonstrations, follow up to progress the sale, and collaborate with the Senior Account Executives to bring the sales to a successful close. That said, you’re not afraid to self-generate leads if necessary. Not only will you contribute towards a crucial part of the day to day success of the business, Junior Account Executives are also an integral part of Veeqo's internal progression plans.
The day to day of the job looks like this:
- Occasionally processing inbound inquiries via Live Chat, Phone and Email.
- Qualify leads brought in through Marketing ensuring they are a good fit for Veeqo.
- Booking your own demo appointments that come in through marketing channels.
- Successfully delivering live demonstrations on Zoom to prospects.
- Writing up detailed call notes in Salesforce.
- Research and build rapport with potential clients.
- Follow up with prospects after the demo to progress the sales.
- Manage expectations and overcome objections.
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com.
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including sales qualified leads and opportunities and deals won from your meetings.
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role.
- Entry level to 1 year of sales or professional experience
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Self-disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently hit team and individual daily and monthly objectives
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections a must
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not required
- Comfortable working remotely indefinitely
- Above all you will always represent Veeqo and yourself in a professional and honest manner
- Competitive bonus scheme
- EMI share options
- Spotify Premium
- Work from home during Co-Vid
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance partially funded by Veeqo
- 33 days of PTO (includes 10 national holidays)