At Veeqo, our mission is to help retail brands provide the best experience to customers everywhere
Our award winning software is used by retailers all around the globe, and we have ambitions to become the world’s best platform for retail brands to manage their business.
Veeqo is growing at an astonishing rate, with some hugely exciting growth plans for 2019
Our team is based out of offices in London, Swansea and Bishkek, and expanding internationally rapidly.
About the Role
You will be responsible for ensuring our Implementation Team delivers high quality implementation projects. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for leading implementations and acting as a key client liaison to assist customers with the setup and customization of their Veeqo accounts.
You will add value by ensuring a smooth customer handover to the Customer Success and Support teams.
You will contribute to the development of on-boarding processes and procedures and designing client resources such as documentation, video tutorials and webinars.
An ability to manage diverse teams and balance achievement of customer objectives in conjunction with delivery timeframes is essential for success in this role.
For the right candidate, we offer flexibility in terms of working remotely or in our London offices once you’re on-boarded!
As a Sr Implementation Consultant you will….
- Work with Pre-Sales to assess customer business objectives and requirements to ensure our customers’ required outcomes are met and successfully delivered to agreed timelines.
- Manage all project activities – from setup to user training.
- Provide formal status updates to internal and external project stakeholders throughout all stages of the implementation.
- Be responsible for ensuring project outcomes by providing clear & effective internal and customer-facing communication and escalation paths and processes.
- Continuously seek ways to improve and speed up the implementation process.
- Be expected to be a key resource in providing feedback to other teams such as Product, to ensure an ongoing cycle of quality delivery.
- Be expected to guide and mentor junior team members on technical and managerial aspects of technical delivery, project management.
You should have...
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent post-secondary education degree/certificate.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a project management role.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage teams to deliver high quality work on time.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and spoken).
- A collaborative and consultative work style.
- Attention to detail.
- An understanding of eCommerce technologies such as Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce and online marketplaces such as eBay & Amazon.
- Expertise in the retail/wholesale vertical.
- Strong understanding of small to medium-size business operations.
Veeqo is growing fast and expanding globally. We are based in London and Swansea and expanding internationally rapidly in the US & Australia
- Be part of a fast growth start-up and make a difference.
- Work in a friendly, cross-functional team, with people who aim to be the best and love to tackle problems.
- Relaxed and flexible work environment.
- Spotify Premium and gym membership.
- Opportunities to quickly move into more senior management positions.
- Share options for all employees.