Veeqo lets high-growth ecommerce businesses build an Amazon-like inventory and fulfillment operation that means the right products get to the right customers at the right time, every time. Veeqo plugs into all the major sales channels and shipping carriers, allowing businesses to manage a centralised, streamlined flow of orders, inventory, picking and packing, shipping, purchasing, reporting and more. It’s an ecommerce supersoftware that is making ecommerce operations dramatically more efficient.
A high growth tech company which has raised over £7m from top investors like Octopus, with over 80 team members across the world, a remote first culture and “office hubs” in Wales, USA, Canada and Kyrgyzstan. We’ve recently expanded to America, where our sales are taking off.
About the Role
We will accept candidates from the US, Canada, UK, and EU. All candidates must have native-level fluency in spoken and written English.
The B2B buyer journey has changed. Ecommerce businesses want to research and understand a space deeply before engaging with a product free trial or sales demo experience. As the Content Marketing Lead at Veeqo you will create useful, authoritative content that helps prospective users understand ecommerce trends; how the right technology can help their business; and why Veeqo is a great fit (or not) for their needs.
- You’ll set our content vision and generate blog posts, ebooks, videos, infographics, whitepapers, podcasts, emails, webinars, heck, even notes attached to carrier pigeons - whatever it takes to meet our prospects where they seek out this knowledge.
- You’ll be responsible for SEO content strategy and our keyword map, ensuring we rank with the right content for the right high-intent terms in the UK and US.
- You’re a data-savvy marketer who is comfortable reporting on - and being held accountable for - metrics such as visits and views of your content, subscribers to our mailing lists, SEO-derived marketing qualified leads, content-influenced leads, etc.
- You’re a killer writer and multimedia creator, but more than that, you’re a great editor and project manager. You know how to deliver on a reliable, consistent roadmap, collaborating with internal teams and scalable external resources as needed.
- You’ll build our social media and email content strategy, ensuring our content is targeted at the right audience at the right time.
- You’ll own our customer advocacy, testimonials, reviews, and case study program.
- You’ll partner with our product marketing manager to ensure our sales team is supported with the right content to enable them to nurture prospects and close deals.
The role reports directly into our Head of Growth.
- 4+ years of working in B2B SEO or content marketing, owning strategy and delivering measurable results. Preferably 2+ years working in an SEO agency.
- A strong understanding of the SaaS sales funnel, with a proven track record of generating quality inbound leads via SEO, social media, email and other forms of content distribution. *You must be able to demonstrate where you have delivered growth through content*
- A slightly nerdy researcher, an exceptional communicator and a numerate, SEO-skilled, accountable marketer.
- Demonstrable experience developing industry knowledge in seemingly esoteric niches - in our case it’ll be things like inventory management and forecasting, US shipping carrier rates, warehouse picking route optimisation.
- You’re an experienced user of the necessary technology to achieve your goals, e.g. Ahrefs, Moz, Web CMS, Marketing Automation. If we don’t have the right set up, you’ll architect it for us, making the case internally for the tools you need.
- An autonomous, fast-learner who can operate in a fast-changing environment.
- You have a portfolio of content and/or are willing to create content on spec for assessment
- Added bonus: experience helping a company enter a new market, PR experience, or user research experience
Please remember the above list reflects the skills and experience we’re hoping for in candidates but it’s not an exhaustive checklist. If you think you could add value to Veeqo and you have a willingness to learn fast, please go ahead and apply - even if you think you might be missing some elements.
Our ways of working
As a transparent, high trust business we value low ego, get it done type humans, who enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive environment. From grand ideas to hands on implementation, you will be exposed to a huge variety of projects and will bring passion to the task however big or small. We are a friendly, helpful bunch who work very hard but value healthy balance, family, friends and all the good stuff that makes us smile!
- 33 days annual leave (including national holidays)
- Remote / flexible work-location
- Spotify and Gym memberships
- Apple Macbook Pro laptop
- Learning budget
- Competitive salary
- Share options