At Veeqo, our mission is to help retail brands provide the best experience to customers everywhere. Our award-winning software is used by retailers all around the globe, and we have ambitions to become the world’s best platform for retail brands to manage their business.
Veeqo is growing at an astonishing rate, with some hugely exciting growth plans for 2019 & 2020.
Our team is based out of offices in London, Swansea and Bishkek, and expanding internationally rapidly.
About the Role
The Implementation Support Engineer will act as a key client liaison to assist customers with the setup and customization of their Veeqo accounts. The engineer will be responsible for supporting our Implementation Consultants to provide timely onboarding and providing software application training. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way.
Reporting to the Sr Implementation Consultant and Head of Customer Success they will be required to contribute to the development of on-boarding processes and procedures and designing client resources such as documentation, video tutorials and webinars
As an Implementation Support Engineer, you will….
- Assist clients with configuration and troubleshooting during implementation.
- Assist Implementation Consultants in implementation of Veeqo platform.
- Provide accurate and timely status reporting for all projects
- Provide feedback to the Product Team for product features and enhancements.
- Transition clients to the Support team following the implementation phase.
- Provide expertise for cross-training others within the company.
- Provide feedback and expertise for the development of additional client resources like videos and webinars, as well as support the delivering of them.
- Escalate issues as appropriate, using all resources available prior to an issue being escalated.
You should have:
- Experience in implementing bespoke applications in a customer-facing role.
- The ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment;
- An entrepreneurial spirit and be regarded as a self-starter;
- The ability to comprehend highly configurable software and determine how it should be customized for varying businesses;
- Strong oral and written communication skills; the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The ability to adapt and effectively handle and adjust to changes in priorities and assignments.
- The ability to build customer relationships, as well as take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- The ability to present ideas effectively to individuals or groups.
- The ability to change the direction of presentation to suit the needs of the audience.
- Experience with remote based training tools (WebEx, Goto Meeting, or Live Meeting) a plus.
Nice to have:
- Expertise in ecommerce marketplaces (eBay or Amazon).
- 1 years of professional work experience in the software industry
Veeqo is growing fast and expanding globally. We are based in London and Swansea and expanding internationally rapidly in the US & Australia
- Be part of a fast growth start-up and make a difference.
- Work in a friendly, cross-functional team, with people who aim to be the best and love to tackle problems.
- Relaxed and flexible work environment.
- Spotify Premium and gym membership.
- Opportunities to quickly move into more senior management, software/product development positions.
- Share options for all employees.