* You know Ruby language inside out and backwards
* You have tons of production experience. It is not measured in years, but you need to have battle scars, be used to sense of responsibility for an [part of an] online service and develop a product having end-user in mind.
* You are able to contribue to large-scale architectural decisions in our codebase and have an experience of such contributions in the past.
* You have a solid skill of working remotely and have a good experience of working that way in the past.
* Ideally (not strictly required) you have an experience with asynchronous inter-service communication.
At Veeqo, our mission is to help retail brands provide the best experience to customers everywhere.
Our award winning software is used by retailers all around the globe, and we have ambitions to become the world’s best platform for retail brands to manage their business.
Veeqo is growing at an astonishing rate, with some hugely exciting growth plans for 2019
Our team is based out of offices in London, Swansea and Bishkek, and expanding internationally rapidly.